Become A Member:
Our goal is to provide the best possible training to housing professionals in the areas of Public Housing, Section 8, Maintenance & Community Development. Like any other organization the future of Kansas NAHRO is dependent upon the dedication and effort of its members. We would like to invite you to become a part of our organization, and consider joining one of our committees. The advantages of membership of the Kansas Chapter of NAHRO include access to the best available training and professional development; unique management and information resources; technical assistance and support to improve professional standards; and the opportunity to play an active role in housing and community development in the State of Kansas. Semi-Annual and interim Mini conferences provide housing and community development providers an opportunity for networking with peers. Kansas NAHRO also recognizes the importance of providing recognition to individuals and agencies for exceptional achievements and provides such recognition through an awards program. Housing Agency and Business Partner Memberships entitle all agencies or company staff to attend Kansas NAHRO Conferences at the reduced enrollment rate published for each Conference.
Agency Membership Benefits Include:
• State and National Legislative Representation
• Scholarship Opportunities on State, Regional & National Levels
• Professional Training Opportunities and Certification
• Only Organization in Kansas with Nationally Recognized Certifications
• Lowest Membership Fee in the State
• Reduced Rates at all Training Events and Conferences.
• Networking and Business Partner Referral
• Legislative Updates
• Complimentary Job Posting to Website
................... and much more!!